Netlify.com and sign up using your Gitlab account and authorize Netlify to access it.
* You can Skip this quick start guide.
* Now Import your site.
* Select Gitlab as your source.
* Find and select the Your Media project.
* Don’t change any of the settings and click Deploy site.
* Your site will start deploying.
* Once it is finished you can change the name in Site settings.
* Change the Site Name to be whatever you want.
* Once changed you will want to copy the new site URL for later use.
* You will now need to Add your site.
* When prompted you will need to select a HUGO version 0.54.0 import.
* Again select Gitlab.
* Now find Your Media project in the list and select the Master branch.
* You can skip Inviting Guests and click Import Site.
* Now your manager is created and all of your configuration is done so you can skip setup by clicking the mark as done options then complete setup.
* Everything is setup and ready for changes. In the sidebar you are only worried about the top 3 items. Config, Pages, and Posts
* By clicking on Params you can change your banner image and your greeting
* Be sure to Save any changes you make.
* Fill out the post form. You will want at least a Title. The tags field is for grouping your posts and will help split up you rss feeds. The Content Image and Main body will make up your post. Remember to turn Draft off and Save.
* You content will automatically update your site and should show up within minutes. * YOUR DONE! You have made your first post.